Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give it up, turn it loose

I have been single for a year now. And for good reason as you'll see. Here is an example of how Crazy Psycho And Fucked Up this Negro can be. So apparently i still don't know how to let go and move on properly. My Ex and i still talk almost daily. Last Thursday i talk to him in the am and he was doing just fine. Life was good and he had is whole day planned out.
Later in the day i got some bad news so i called him to talk it out. you know, bounce my woes off of someone that knows me. As soon as this Mo Fo says hello i can hear the Attitude I think to myself ,damn he got caller ID and its too late to hang up. I'm screwed and not in the special way people like to be screwed!



THE CONVO GOES
Me: what was wrong?
This Fool: NOTHIN!
I leave it at that and asked:
what cha doing?
This Fool: PACKIN! (tone all hard and nasty)
Me: packin?....oh. ok. Where you going?
This Fool: I'M JUST PACKIN!
Trying my hardest not to get sucked in and Looking for my exit
Me: Well i can call you later
This Fool: GOOD BYE! (tone all hard and nasty)



I Hang up my cell up hard even though it had no effect. But damn it, in my mind he hard a click that could have busted out an eardrum. I think to myself why do i keep talking to this crazy mutha. Then i remember that i don't have to talk to him. i don't have to care about nothing he is going through.


Over the next few days i talked my self outta calling him numerous times. I was really proud of myself because i didn't call once. Usually i give in after a few hours.



Monday afternoon i get a Text that reads : We r stuck in Vegas

I call immediately pissed and asking why are you even down there! of course he can't believe I'm asking him such a question.





Aggrrhhh Crazy people get on my nerves. when your crazy do you know your crazy? I might be nuts myself. If so i'd be wearning a cute little number like this one.




Anyway back to the story.....


Let me put this in context for you he has custody of his niece and nephew. He has no business in Vegas when the baby has to be in school! Already missed too much school due to his crazy antics. Now it's Wednesday and they still ain't back! they are on the way back but that ain't good enough. yes I'm yelling, i done got all pissed again. But this is helping me feel a little better.


Siggghhh............


I just had to get that out. I know i should let that mess go but i love them babies and his dumb ass too that its hard sometimes.



Happy Thanksgiving people!

3 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

Gnarls Barkley Crazy. How appropriate!

There needs to be a button on cell phones that say "Dramatic Hang-up) so the peron on the other end knows EXACTLY how you felt at that moment.

Well yea, however many years ago when ya'll 1st met he musta been on his meds. Somwhere down the line he decided he didn't need them any more. You shoulda grabbed ya pumps and purses then and ran for the hills. Oh well. . . such is life. Maybe next time.

Redsnake said...

How shame am i? ain't no damn school this week... Lmao! he still crazy tho.

Pharoah said...

Redsnake,
Consider him as a sanity check. As long as there's moments where he doesn't make sense to you, then you know that you aren't crazy too. =)