Monday, November 17, 2008

My Weekend

This weekend was cool. Friday night i was being a big baby. I checked my emails and I didn't feel good so i just laid around til i feel fast asleep.

Saturday, I woke up and grabbed the remote. It slipped and landed on the bottom of my TV shelf. OMG! There was so much dust down there i had no choice but to clean it up and continue from there. It took my two hours to dust everything. I kept see those Dusting commercials.
You know that ones where they talk about all the crap that's in dust like Dust mites. Yuck! I felt much better after that.

At 1 pm my brother called me talked about he bought too much stuff and needing a ride home from the store. I thought what harm could that be? I get to the store and these mo fo's ain't even shopped yet! WTF! And on top of that His girlfriend ask me to return something for her! Something about her ID being expired or some BS! Sounds Suspect to me so my response was the usual "oh, Hell Naw"! Do you know i waited for more than an hour for them to do there shopping! ain't that a mess? I hate selfish people! This week i ain't being nice. Stuck your hand in my face asking for something if you want to and it might get bit off. I got home in time enought to lay my ass down again and rest before my party i had to attend.

At 6pm My good friend at work had her birthday party at El Indio's. A local Mexican Restaurant. They are known for good drinks and decent food. Along with me to the party i brought another friend from work. We had planned to see this foreign film on Friday but i wasn't feeling good like i said. So we planned on going after this party. Now mind you, I don't drink but i had a snake bite so i was in no mood for reading subtitle and hearing people talk funny. But i didn't want to Flake out again on him. So i went fully expecting to have to sit through a movie that i wouldn't like or understand or connect with. Instead it happened to be one the best films i have seen in a long long time. If you get a chance and its playing in your area you should check it out. It's called "Let the Right One In". Its a vampire flick. But don't go expecting to be scared because its so much more than that.

Peace and Love, Have a good week everybody!

3 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

Boy you are too funny! When you told me the story about your brother, I laughed and laughed. Why? Because I know HIM! LOL

Dusty house? No comment!

Promiscuous X said...

Yeah..When I come visit I dont wanna be attacked by dust mites sir LMAO.

fuzzy said...

not those tine lil skin biters! I'll pass, sweep those suckas out!

I thought the same thing about memoirs of a geisha! I loved that movie! I might give it a chance, maybe!