Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolutions





I've done New Years resolutions in the past and found that they don't work for me so i gave them up. I'm going to try it again since i haven't done it in a long time and see how it goes. Wish me luck! Check out my list and tell me if you think i can achieve my new years goal this go around.


1. Go for what i want.

2. Love who i want.

3. Eat what i want.

4. Hate who i want.

5. Help who i want.

6. Do exactly what i want when i want to.

7. Spare no ones feelings over my own.








HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH YOU SHOULD DO FINE...REAL FINE

Keith Jones said...

I like this lol

Acoustic Soul said...

Merry Muthafuckin' New Year! If I know you as well as I think, you've already broke a couple of these resolutions already. But I love you justthe same.

Be and do well in '09
Acoustic Soul Productions

Redsnake said...

Ahhh Acoustic Soul you know me so well!

fuzzy said...

My New Years Resolution was to not have a declared New Years Resolution. I just want to generally improve in all areas of my life...